There are many programs out there to assist you in your weight loss efforts. One way is to first figure out what your goals are concerning your weight.
I hope this will help you figure out where you are. Of course, speak with doctor as well.
Here is something that may help you.
Look at this program and see if the weight loss information is right for you. I am here to inform and will constantly be updating these pages. Good Luck!
This super-simple fat loss system is like having your own personal celebrity nutritionist holding your hand every meal.
Customized Fat Loss will show you:
- What foods automatically awaken the fat-burning DNA lying dormant inside of you
- How to quickly create a younger, faster metabolism that defies your genetics by seeing what foods, in what amounts and at what times are perfect for you
- A trick to catapult your body into a 24/7 fat burning state so that you’re even striping off fat while sleep and waking up full of energy to looser fitting jeans almost daily.
- The 2 secret metabolism boosting windows you have every day and what to eat during them to force fat loss and ensure you’re turning heads in just days instead of weeks.
- The 11 foods to NEVER eat. Some of these foods you may think are healthy but are actually making you gain weight. Just avoiding these 11 foods cuts weight fast.
- The exact amount of the 1 vital nutrient almost everyone messes up that kills your ability to burn fat. Get this right and you’ll accelerate your metabolism into overdrive.
- Absolutely nothing is left to chance with this system
ANOTHER HELPFUL TIP;
FIND YOUR BMI. BMI is a number calculated from a person’s weight and height and provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight issues that may lead to health concerns.
Interpretation of BMI for adults
For adults 20 years old and older, BMI is interpreted using standard weight status categories that are the same for all ages and for both men and women. For children and teens, on the other hand, the interpretation of BMI is both age- and sex-specific.
The standard weight status categories associated with BMI ranges for adults are shown in the following table.
|18.5 – 24.9||Normal|
|25.0 – 29.9||Overweight|
|30.0 and Above||Obese|
For example, here are the weight ranges, the corresponding BMI ranges, and the weight status categories for a sample height.
|5′ 9″||124 lbs or less||Below 18.5||Underweight|
|125 lbs to 168 lbs||18.5 to 24.9||Normal|
|169 lbs to 202 lbs||25.0 to 29.9||Overweight|
|203 lbs or more||30 or higher||Obese|